- Cosmetology program students must maintain a professional appearance and adhere to the program dress code during school hours.
- The Official Cutting Edge Style Academy Cosmetology Program Dress Code requires that students’ name tag be worn at all times. The accepted uniform consists of black slacks low-heeled, closed-toe shoes; and a black smock. Smocks must be worn and buttoned during all classroom and clinic activities. Hair and make-up is to be done, no hats allowed.
- Students who are not dress-code compliant will be sent home and not be allowed to clock in.
- Non-compliance with dress code will impact practicum grade.
- Students should maintain good hygiene and maintain a professional appearance.
- Non-compliance with hygiene and professional appearance will impact practicum grade. Students are graded daily on professional appearance; hair, make-up, and dress.